Monday, January 11, 2010

PATIENCE

patience is a virtue, i kid you not

no, i kid myself not

what am i saying?

you know that feeling where you just wanna get home and lie down on your bed

where you feel like everybode else is ganging up on you?

where everything is practically knew and you're slooowly learning but you stumble and stumble along the way until your heart sore and your will guttered?

where you feel like evertything that you do is useless and is at fault?

where you just want to be strong on the outside but god knows how weak u r in the inside?

....

i feel it now

i can justify myself but am too tired

actually i did, i stood up for what i believed in just now, said that it was not technically my fault but it backfired

instead of being relieved, felt let down and stupified by my own so-called braveness..

brave my ass

cant wait to get home

No comments: