Tuesday, January 12, 2010

best roti canai ever

keeping up my words for him, so today..yea..held my spirits high and pray and hope that today will be better than yesterday

chin up and smileeee =)

so today woke up early, cooked as usual..reached office before 8 to achieve my mission

that is........

to buy the best roti canai ever

like EVER ever

like Capital 'E' ever..huhu

ive rarely eaten roti canai but this one stole my breath away, so to speak..ececece huhu

this shop is the one just beside the Putra LRT Dang Wangi beside R.A Nasi Lemak, dont know the name of the shop but the roti..walawei..so soft and puffy and..and...and...whats the exact word eh? mmmm, simply delish la

i dont know many roti canai out there so i cannot make a wise comparison but according to my Book-Of-Roti-Canai, this one tops the chart..huhuhuhu

i wana try the ever popular roti canai Mak Jah in apg jaya, this weekend perhaps..

but thing is, everytime i eat roti canai in d morn, ill be goin to the loo to you-know-what..

in fact im going after i finish up my 2 KEPING ROTI CANAI and TEH AIS..huhu

later...

oh am goin to Klang later for signing..

anyhoo

hope today will be better :=)

p/s: yeayyy...my babyblue is clean and cute again. got it washed yesterday. huhu

No comments: