Monday, January 11, 2010

bleurgh

today is not my day

1st, i was late to office..well. late in my own comprehension..late as in, i only had time to eat bfast in 5 minutes before it was already 8.30a.m..

2nd, there was a slight traffic jam near my hse. apparently, there was some sort of an accident occured minutes before i passed through the route. i dont know whethet it was a motocar accident or somebody got murdered coz people were focusing on the big giant longkang there, with their cameras and all. there were polices as well, and of course, being typical Malaysian..lotsa IDIOT ppl actually stopped their car. there was this stupid motorist who was in front of me, literally slowed and STOPPED his motorbike when i was trying to wiggle my car out of the way..and there u have it, I HONK LIKE MAD. well, not entirely like MAD but enuff to let go off my frustration. hoh!

3rd, becoz of the traffic and the time consuming, i cursed like, the millionth time. F*uck is my new fav word in the car nowadays when i am driving alone. somehow or rather, felt relieved when i get the chance to curse. like. retardedly cursed. what the eff?

4th, i think i am so sel.e.bet today. got the feeling that i look like i did not take my bath this morning. what with my shirt, my HAIR in particular, my...sigh..everything la. no wonder the uncle-pit who jaga my parking spot didnt recognize me and instead of giving me my usual spot, he asked me to park far away from my usual spot. i was so lazy to argue. when i had finally gotten out of my car, he FINALLY noticed me and asked me to park at my usual spot which is tad nearer to my office. oh gosh, do i look thaaaat bad? but come to think of it, i DID my make up before on my way to the office, so i HOPE/DID think i look like human. orrrrrr was it becoz uncle was so high aka stoned that he did not recognize me from afar. hmm, could be.

5th, i am thirsty. and thirsty to da max. n as if to make my today more worst, there is no more mineral tank, or whatever u call it in the office. they'd ordered it but so far, ive not seen one. of all the days, why do u have to choose today to finish off all the water in the tank? whyyyy...whyyyy...stupid? so ended up with me sipping mama's soup, luckily i brought it with me..but i need reallll wateerrrr, DAMNIT!

6th, think i am on my menstrual cycle la. am going to have my period. coz the symtomps were there. not feeling hungry (which is sooo unusual for me on normal basis), tired, moody, feelin unattractive... :( wana go home

7th, like why suddenly all works were thrust to me? like i dont have enuff works? ok2, think this one is my fault, coz actually there are not that MANY works..but considering the amount of works ive used to get each day, today's works could be considered as 'MANY'..sigh, its not the works, its 'me'..my bad..urgh

8th, one of the things which made me more depressed is coz i did not cook one hell of a delish nasi goreng. uhuk. stupid reason, aint it?

9th, coz im broke. painstakingly broke. with the capital B- broke. like pathetically broke coz its only the second week of jan. whats with me? aishhhhhhhhhh!

10th, coz .... he knows it.

have pictures of food to post, of what i had on weekend, bu i guess, later. lunch time has ended..time for zombie-mode

B.O.S.A.N.

No comments: