Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ants

can i just weep silently?

or wail like nobody's business?

have u ever thought of being a lifeless object, rather than being a human with heavy burdens on top of their shoulder?

sometimes when im in the loo and doing my business, my mind wonders.. and my eyes flicker..

if i see an ant on the floor, i longed to be that ant..carefree yet happy. nothing to be worried of. when im out of the toilet, reality hits me and life then continues to be like there's no tomorrow. time keeps running and everything is buzzing. one minute u see the clock and it's 9am..next time u see the clock it's already 7pm..how times fly and u didnt even realize it..what a waste dont u think?

-.-

that was why i like to have my quiet time in the loo. its like an escapism for me. wondering whether i can be that ant i see on the floor, or the toilet paper, or that mirror...

and sometimes when i take a breather, i look out of my window pane in my office room, and i wish i could be the trees, or the flowers, or even the rock..

they all have nothing to lose, nothing to be worried about, no responsibility.

sigh

No comments: