Wednesday, February 10, 2010

-_-

been long since ive last blogged



lotsa things happened, particularly with regards to my work and personal life



those who knew, knows..those who dont, they just dont understand why im being practically tensed and depressed every single day



i know that life is not all about candy..nor that it is fine and dandy



its all about making the right choices in life..and to bear with the consequences which comes hand in hand with it..



:(



sometimes i just feel like quitting my job, lazying around at home and sleep. gosh i need plenty of sleep, and water. havent had enuff of those since ive started working



definitely not having the time of my life at work. i know that i shouldnt treat the office as if its a shopping mall. but ive lost my interest, ive killed the passion, i felt angered, demotivated and tired. so many factors contribute the feeling. feel like slapping somebody and shout at the top of my lung and then curse..



sigh



on other nore, come to think of it..there are pros and cons in my field of work. my line of work keeps me bz, mixing up with all types of ppl. some are nice (when they dont speak and just let me do the talking without questioning me..less talk, less explanation needed..huhu). some are arrogant bitch(quite a number of times i feel like strangling them to keep them shut). some are just so sweet and polite (especially ladies who are blur on legal terms and just accept whatever i say while smiling..aa..bliss). some are just downright gatal (which i often take it to my advantage to keep them occupied with their gatal'ness which eventually will take their mind off whatever they are about to sign on..heh)



it is a fun thing to do if ur that type who loves travelling, spending ur days outdoor on a blazing sun. AND WHO DEFINITELY KNOWS THE WAY TO GO A CERTAIN PLACE ASAP, BE IT IN KL OR THE OUTSKIRTS OF KL..unlike me..hopeless! even if i DO have a mini GPS. bleurghh!!



maybe i shud get married. maybe then ill be able to reach the ultimate NIRVANA. haha. whatever..



anyhoo,



its 4.58 pm


GOT TO SIGN AND CHECK SOME MORE DOCUMENTS

BLAH..bosan

bye

No comments: